Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Recent Game Part #2


.... So the plop comes down,
a 6, 7, and a queen, phhewww that was close,
For now "buddy" holds the lead upon "cocky", witch makes me happy,since cocky
is the most dominant player in the game. If buddy wins he will make cocky weaker,
and it will be much easier to beat buddy then cocky.

Here comes the turn, cocky holds a pocket 4'r , buddy holds a pocket kings,
If cocky hits a 4 he wins! Please dont make it a 4, I think to myself.
Its a 5! Excellent , Buddy almost wins this hand. I mean, What are the chances that the river will be a 4!
Well acctually There are 54,912 possible three of a kind hands which are not also full houses;
the probability of being dealt one in a five-card hand is… 54,912/2,598,960 = 2.1%
I think to myself.
Here comes the river, I can see buddy's stress from a mile without even looking,
As I fucos my eyes on Cocky, he looks calm confident, like almost he knew it going to be a ...... FOUR!!!! a four !!!!I cant believe its a FOUR, Cocky have a three of a kind of 4's, Buddy holds a pocket kings! Poor buddy.Its so
That lucky bastard.
Cocky screams, Buddy cries, I feel sorry for buddy as I see Cocky spread his dirty hands and pull the chips to his stash!
Buddy is out.
"dont worry buddy I will get him next hand"......

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It sounds like you have a good command on this game...Lol. It is interesting to read, thanks for the post.

Good luck.

------------------
NoiQ RakeBack